1. What is the main ingredient of your WPC?
It is made from 60% recycled wood fiber, 30% recycled HDPE and 10% additives, like pigment, anti-UV agent, anti-oxidant, etc.
2. What is wood species of wood fiber you use?
Eucalyptus, poplar and some mixed wood, which is color related.
3. What about the temperature range of your WPC can be used?
-40 to 60 degrees.
4. What about the warranty of your WPC?
15 years warranty. Letter of warranty can be sent.
5. Will your WPC have color fading?
To be honest, our WPC will have some color fading during the first 6 months after installation, but not obivious.
6. What about your main market?
Our focus is always oversea market.
More than 90% of our products are for export, and our main market is Greece, Czech Republic, Italy, Germany, Spain, Austria, Swiss, Estonia, Norway, UK, Korea, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, USA, Canada, Argentina, Australia, etc.
7. What is the advantage of solid decking compared to hollow decking?
Less easier to crack.
Higher tensile strength.
Less distortion with load-bearing.
Lower water absorption rate.
Joist span can be comparatively bigger.
8. What is the material of your co-extrusion WPC?
Shield layer (protection layer): engineered plastic. Core: wood plastic composite.
9. Can we say co-extrusion WPC is better than normal WPC?
We can not simply say which one is better. Different customers have different likes.
For co-extrusion WPC, it will not have color fading problem, more anti-scratch, and more stain resistant.
10. What properties will you test for your raw material and end products? Wood fiber: ash content, fiber size, water content.
HDPE: melting index, ash content, physical property test for finish product
End product: melting index, ash content, physical property test for finish product
End product: strength test, boiling test and expansion rate test, temperature cycle test, outdoor UV test
11. How many production lines you have? What about the production capacity per month?
14 extrusions lines. 30-35 containers per month.
12. How many sqm. of decking can be loaded in 1x20GP container?
Appr. 800 sqm. of decking, plus joist and accessories.
13. What about delivery time for one container?
15-20 days upon deposit payment well received.
14.What kind of certification you have?
ISO9001, ISO14001, FSC certification. As for test report, there is test report done according to EN15534 standard and ASTM standard.
15. Have you ever received any complaints from your customers?
Frankly speaking, yes. And it's mainly about color difference.Because our raw material is recycled material.There is always difference between different lots.
Now mixing is done for our HDPE plastic and also after pelletizing to well control of this problem.